31.10.05

Loving life - Jesus Army Life, 107

I'm sitting here with the young daughter of my friends who live with me here in community. She's at that stage where she asks a lot of questions. It's great seeing her grow, filled with wonder and learning how to deal with her innate naughtiness (I better say here that she has a lot of love too or her parents will be cross with me).

Last night we baptised a couple of dear, dear teenage friends. It was a privilege to see them coming out of the water, filled with love and praise for God. They too are entering life with a sense of wonder.

I don't think that sense ever goes away, if you're willing to reject cynicism and accept the good work God is doing in you. Life continues to be beautiful. What more can anyone ask for?

...unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter
the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 18:3

No comments:

Post a Comment