7.7.06

Thoughts I had today - Jesus Army Life, Day 346

On the scale of 1-5 today scores 2 as an "Oh No!" day.

What happens when my Dad becomes too ill to help himself?

Having the gift of the gab means you get more responsibility.

How can I talk about purity?

The church needs to take up free running to reach the masses!

I'm gonna practice guitar on weekdays and saxophone on weekends.

I want to fall in love with Jesus again.

When you're craving love yourself, you can't love others at maximum capacity.

I wish evangelism was more natural.

My brother is excellent at being fun and doing crazy things with food.

5 comments:

  1. IF EVANGALISM WAS NATURAL WOULD IT BE A SACRIFICE
    would we die to ourselves for the kingdom??
    as for how to love when you crave love well tis a bit like this
    imagine a jug of water as you pour water in eventually it over flows and splills out that is like Jesus love as he fills us up
    but then i though well imagine that i had no sight touch or hearing how would i know that the jug was over flowing that is where faith comes in
    if that makes no sense then i think that what i am trying to say is we never think there is enough love that is coz yoiu are always giving and giving but God if filling filling but youi do not always realise so then faith kicks in
    hope that makes sense
    As for your dad all i can say is my heart goes out in support to you
    and i pray that tomorrow is a day of blessing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go with the freerunning idea! Sounds like quite a strange day, full of different things, good and bad. At least God is with you, he will guide you.
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget about olives, friendship, shared vision, good coffee, live music, sparky poetry, and the fact that you're one of the best friends I ever had...

    ReplyDelete
  4. olives yukkie
    now you must have good mates if they are willing to munch olives wiv you

    ReplyDelete