18.11.05

Fearing to trust - Jesus Army Life, Day 125

Last night was a positive time. Lots of people around. Lots of gospel conversations happening.

Tonight is a scheduled time for the house family to be together. I'm not sure what is planned, we're just going to make sure everyone who lives in the community house is involved. Part of me is dreading it because of my current focus on trusting others more.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not all tense around other people. I love the friendship and banter we have. I'm just not very good at relaxing with people.

Still, I have no doubt it will be an excellent time...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you 'have no doubt it will be an excellent time'. I'm sitting here, trying to figure out exactly what we'll do, trying to get the balance between directed and free-flowing, wanting it to be excellent, but not sure how. Come on! Enjoy yourselves! Relax everybody! Relax! NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend prayer at the start. Prayer for inspiration about the evening. Enjoy yourselves and enjoy god.
    Darren.

    ReplyDelete