8.11.05

Nothing doing - Jesus Army Life, 115

(Today I have a cold - I always get colds when I slow down, must be one of the reasons I keep going.)

Last night I relaxed. I spoke to a few people on the phone. I read The Silmarillion. I chatted to a few friends. I had intended to go out to see one friend in particular, but I was a bit too worn out. It can wait.

We had a group of guys and a group of gals round our place last night. I may have said before, every so often we get together in groups to discuss our lives as disciples. It was just good to know people were in touch, discussing problems and encouraging one another.

3 comments:

  1. Funny how the simple things help one chill mate. ;) Bless you bro'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/11/05 08:49

    Hope your cold get better... when's it time for baked alaska? I'm allowed now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silmarilion... ah... I must revisit the First Age again soon. Beauty, nobility, tragedy... Surely, just about the best book going outside the scriptures themselves...

    ReplyDelete