9.12.05

Loose end - Jesus Army Life, Day 147

I'm wondering what I'm going to do tonight. Some kind of evangelistic networking I hope, but as there is no organised activity I really have no idea. If it comes down to a choice of slumming at home or living on the edge in faith among the people of the city I know what I'd prefer. So I've got to make something happen...

People are everything. Below, some of the troop who make Thursday nights worthwhile. (A much calmer atmosphere last night compared to the week before, something must have shifted.)



(Don't ask about the silver shiny thing at the front - it would take far too long to explain.)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/12/05 11:54

    We are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/12/05 12:48

    silver shiny thing is a saucepan lid, I am ex queen of a kitchen, I know these things!!! ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/12/05 12:51

    I remember the "taking of the Land" when the saints first came to Milton Keynes, hundred or so years ago!! Many old vans, blue in those days with banners flying saints cheering in convoy along the road from Northampton to Milton Keynes. And if what Tschaka says about the MK house is true, then I guess the promise held, and they did indeed take the land. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, that's the magic phrase.

    "I got to make something happen".

    ReplyDelete