28.12.05

Meeting of worlds - Jesus Army Life, Day 166

Having my Dad to stay for the last few days has been excellent. Everyone seemed to get on with him. It was a bit like the meeting of two worlds. Family is very important to me, I know it's important to God too. One thing I neglected to do was contact my younger brother until a couple of days after Christmas, I hope he's okay.

Currently we've got a friend stopping over from Denmark/Sweden. He's a great guy and working his way forward as a Christian. Hopefully I'll get to spend some time with him tonight.

Lots has happened over the last few days, good and bad, but mostly good. So some stuff to talk about over the next few days...

3 comments:

  1. How's the weather down there mate?

    Up here in Sheffield (Ian Greatheart country) It's at the mo', -4 C outside, with about half-inch of snow with the promise of more later.

    Seriously, I'm a weather freak.

    Looking forward to your posts. Almost as good as TJ's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow has been killed off by the rain. And thanks for the encouragement for TJ and I both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, cheers wheelie

    x

    ; ) The TJ

    ReplyDelete