1.3.06

Mandate - Jesus Army Life, Day 227

I want to live for the Kingdom of God. I don't want any other agenda. Those I rate are those who fight alongside me. I choose the beauty of Jesus' church over every other commitment. I long for the new nation, a people totally motivated by the love of Christ and I'm determined to sacrifice my all to make it happen.

Why? Because there is no better way to glorify Jesus, the one who saved me, than to give my all to bring to reality the Kingdom he desires. That's why I live in community, because it is the best, most enduring way to build solid church, because he lived in community with his brothers too.

What else is there but to live for a people who love one another? What other way? To live for yourself? To live to better a society that insists on dragging itself down to destruction?

No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
1 John 4:12


This is my only passion: to live for Jesus and his Church. Please don't confuse me with some 'flesh-bag' whose aims and ambitions are diverted this way and that. If that's the case you've got me all wrong.