9.8.05

Being a disciple

The brother who moved in on Saturday is a great guy. Recently, someone gave out the challenge to be totally obedient to another brother or sister for an entire week. It's all part of our learning to be disciples.
Door to White Stone Community House
So he went for it. He's moved into community for a week and has been given a list of challenges to follow. So far, I think he's enjoying it...

It's a bit too early to say but I think the brothers' scene at White Stone is growing in maturity. This week and next disciples from our church will get together in different groups just to talk about how life, spirituality, really anything and everything is going. It's a specific time for openness, accountability and encouragement. I had my group last night and was particularly encouraged when two exhortations given to me were confirmed similar words I'd heard from other people as well.

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment